Τετάρτη 25 Ιουλίου 2012

Brand Weizen

ABV 5,1%
300 ml bottle, poured into its original Brand Weizen glass. I expected a huge head with good retention but instead I got one two fingers in size that didn't last long. Colour is hazy orange, quite transparent for the kind.
Aroma is fruity as expected, with banana, clove and bubblegum the most obvious smells.
Taste follows the aroma, only less sweet than someone would expect from the smell. Some slight bitterness on the aftertaste too.
Carbonation is average and it's quite thin on the body.
A bit dissapointed by this one on the appearance and on the body, but other than that is a pleasant beer to drink.





2.93/5 
look: 2.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3

I got just today a 6pack of those, since they were offering a free weizen glass with it, and who am I to snob such an offer. For 5.10 euros I can say that it didn't hurt that much.Since weizens are considered summer beers, I thought I should re-review it. In comparison to my old review, this was a disaster (on my old review I gave it an overall score of 4/5), maybe because back then I didn't have a weizen glass or experience of the kind.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου