Κυριακή 22 Ιουλίου 2012

An introduction

  Hello to everyone who happened to stumbe upon this blog. My name is Christos. I started this blog because I love beer. Pretty simple, right?
  Also, because I am a member on beeradvocate.com and I noticed recently that some of my beer reviews had disappeared. Now, I am not a professional beer reviewer and I can't distinguish five different aromas on a lager, nor I can taste the "earth and dry leaves" taste (seriously, whoever in the world knows how those things taste?) but it was good to have all my reviews gathered in one place and I was quite disappointed seeing some of them missing.
  But enough with the complaining. I'll keep posting my amateur reviews there anyway, and this blog will serve as a back-up. Also, as a page where I'll post my beer photos, some beer labels are a piece of art as you may have noticed.
  Enjoy your visit.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου