Κυριακή 22 Ιουλίου 2012

Points System

  For my beer reviews I'll follow the beeradvocate system, meaning Apperance, Aroma, Taste, Mouthfeel and Overall impression are graded with a maximum of 5 points and minimum of 1. I like that system much better that the ratebeer.com's one, which has three different scales (1-5, 1-10, 1-20).
  Both are great sites to find info about a beer. I like how RB has almost every beer in the world on its database (at least the ones I have looked up) with very accurate informtion about the brewer, duplicate names, whether a beer is retired or not etc. BA on the other hand has a better review points system in my opinion, and that's why I post my reviews there, and allows only english written reviews with a minimum word count.
 Don't get me wrong, but if you want to write a review on your native language start a blog, looking info about a beer and seeing a review written in russian which consists of 15 words, it's just wrong. Same applies for reviews on RB written in english bit without any clue to what the author refers too (ex. golden, malty, hoppy, sweet. Ok, golden refers to colour obviously, what about the rest?).
  I just wanted to clarify that before I start publishing (my amateur) reviews.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου