Παρασκευή 27 Ιουλίου 2012

Sloeber



ABV 7,5%

The label is one of the weirdest I've come across. A beer bottle named Sloeber showing me the name on my beer bottle which is also Sloeber. Maybe it was a good concept but the final result looks quite amateur-ish if you ask me. So what do we have here? A belgian strong pale ale, that pours a white thin head of one finger, in my Chimay chalice. Colour is, well, pale golden or better, copper-like. I can witness a thin fountain of bubbles rising from the center of my glass to the top.
Aroma is light and pleasant, fruity, sure, but I can't put my nose into it exactly. One time I think I smell bananas, the next I smell plums. Whatever it is, is very faint though.
Taste is fruity, with some plums and other dark fruits, but there is unfortunately a slight metallic aftertaste. The high ABV very well conceiled.
Full and thick body, with just the right amount of carbonation.
Overall, a very good sample of the kind.


3.55/5 
ook: 3.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου