Πέμπτη 26 Ιουλίου 2012

Finkbräu Panaché

ABV 0.8%


Bottle of 250 ml, I got 10 of those for 3 euros at the local LIDL. Alcohol is less than 1%, I saw somewhere that it actuall is 0.8%. A beer mix, containing only 38% beer and the rest is lemonade. Poured into a shaker glass, just a thin line of white head that disappeared straight away. Lots of bubbles on the glass's walls, as someone see on a glass with softdrink. Colour is light copper and reminds me of apple juices. If it ever had a beer aroma, is now covered from all the lemonade. So, just lemons on the aroma and as artificial as on other beers of the type. Very sweet taste, the lemonade flavour not as obvious as I expected from the smell, but it's certainly there. Makes sense afterall, 62% of this is lemonade. Very thin on the body, and very carbonated. Overall, hmm, if I hadn't poured it myself but it was given to me instead, I would bet my right hand that it was Lemon Ice Tea. Still, it's a rather hot day today and this makes for a great beverage.




3.05/5
look: 3.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.5

The things I go and buy! This goes down as easy as water, almost no difference from an iced tea! I put some bottles in the freezer, it's quite hot today and this beer mix with its low alcohol content is pretty helpful. Funny thing, I was asked to show my identification at the supermarket, and the minimum age for alcohol consumption is 16 years old over here.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου