Τετάρτη 8 Αυγούστου 2012

Impulsive shopping

I went to buy some beers today into a shop I knew they had a specific -average- beer on offer. When I got there I noticed they didn't have any left. Which sucks because it was the second week they are supposed to have them on offer but they're already out and they were out three days ago when I visited again. Don't they ever restock?
Anyway, the sales woman came to ask if she can help me, I say "no, thanks, I am just looking for a different beer to try", but she keeps buzzing around me. I hate when they do that, they see someone with a bag on his back and they assume he's gonna steal their liquor. Anyway, I notice a packet called "Beers of the world" but the lady's still around me, so I am starting to get anxious and I decide to get that and just go out of there. Eventually I paid 10,50 for a packet containing 6 beers. That's 1,75 for each and they are just common beers, only not so widely available here. I can easily say this is my worst beer buy.




That's what the package contains. A Pacifico Clara, which I already had in Mexico, a Bud (same case) a Krombacher Pils which I had in Germany, a Carlsberg in a bottle of 250 ml, which I can find in Greece in the more proper 330 ml bottle (and I have already tried), an Austrian and a Spanish one, which are actually the ones making the package worth a bit, but certainly not for 10,50. 
Moral of the story, never making haste decisions when buying beer.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου