Παρασκευή 10 Αυγούστου 2012

Tasty Lady

ABV 6,2%


I did a little search before I open this bottle, and is registered on both the sites I use in order to find information about a beer, as an IPA. I would say that this was my first IPA but something on the taste makes me feel pretty sure that I have tried something similar before.Yes, this tastes more like a belgian strong ale.
A 330 ml bottle, with the silliest label I've seen on a beer so far, just the two eyes of a woman, looking at me, trying to seduce me (?), then the beer's name and on te bottom the words "By women". Poured into my sort-of-tulip glass, this bottle gave me a deep orange coloured beer, with one finger of white head, a few bubbles rising to the top and lots of tiny things floating in it, I guess is unfiltered, although I didn't find any info about that.On the second pour the beer was even more hazy.
Aroma is sort of fruity, with just some hoppy and citrus notes, as described on the bottle.
Taste is bitter as expected, and even more bitter on the aftertaste. Very pleasantly drinkable, although maybe I should have left it a bit more in the fridge.
On the body it has medium thickness, and light carbonation.
Hmm, not a bad one, but if this is how IPA's taste like, then according to the popularity of the genre this must have been a poor sample.

3.5/5


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου