Παρασκευή 10 Αυγούστου 2012

New Beer In The House

Lately I have turned into a real sporty guy, running and walking and biking as much as I can. It's for a good cause, and for every one kilometer I run or bike, Samsung will donate one euro to a kids hospital, or something similar. You can even invite others and form a team, combining in that way your kilometers. My team has only one member, me, and right now it's on the 8th place, having raised 68 euros. That's another motivation for me, to see my one-membered team rising to the top (to be honest I think the 8th position is the best I can do, I started a bit late and the rest of the teams have raised much more money, to the point I can't reach them).
So today I took my bike and went to a nearby city,because there is supermarket there that sells a brand of beer exclusively. I biked 16 kilometers there, grabbed three bottles, biked 16 kilometres back and tossed them in the fridge. I raised money for the kids, I got some new beer and I exercised. It's a win-win-win situation. Maybe you would think by now that it's a very special beer.. Well, no. It's just another cheap pilsner, costing 40 cents a bottle.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου