Παρασκευή 10 Αυγούστου 2012

Salitos Tequila


ABV 5,9%

Another beer mix, and as with all the others this isn't anything special. A clean glass bottle of 330 ml. I poured some in a small glass just to witness the head and the rest drunk from the bottle. Colour as one can easily see from the transparent glass bottle is golden yellow. A thin white head which left me very fast, and so did the bubbles who were at first present.

Now, on  my bottle says that this is 58% beer and 42% soft drink, but it doesn't say anything about tequila, at least not in english or dutch. In other languages it mentions something about tequila, but I can't really get it. Anyhow, I personally don't smell any tequila, which is a good thing, I smell though a strong lime aroma. Well, that sums it up.

Taste is sort of sweet at first, but the aftertaste is mostly sour from the citrus.

Heavily carbonated and with a light body.

Not so much different than the other tequila flavored beers out there, maybe it's nice out in the sun, drinking it on a beach bar.

2.83/5
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου