Δευτέρα 27 Αυγούστου 2012

New Beer In The House II

  I went to the doctor the other day for the first time since I moved here. I don't think I have met a more indifferent doctor in my life, plus when I asked him if it would be okay to take the pills he had prescribed me, because of a deficiency I have, he gave me a blank stare, and looked it up on Wikipedia, using Internet Explorer, for God's sake! Then, not being able to find what he was looking for, he shrugged it off and he told me that they probably know at the pharmacy and I should ask there. And allright, maybe it's logic not to know everything medicine and every deficiency by heart, but I think you should have checked before he prescribes me the pills, since when I registered with him to be my doctor, I gave him my patient history and pardon me, but I think a patient's history plays a significant role to the medicines and cure processes he is supposed to take and follow.
 Anyway, when I got out his office and took my pills from the pharmacy upstairs, I notice an Asian Supermarket so naturally I think "Let's check for beers!!". And yes, they had some asian beers allright, the ones you can see in the following photo.





  From left to right, that's a sort-of-nutritional drink, made of malts but the ingredients are also hops, so I myself consider it a non-alcoholic beer. Then there is a Trio Extra Stout, which is supposed to be from Suriname (not so asian after all, huh) but I see now is brewed in the Netherlands, then a Chang Beer Export from Thailand, an Iki Beer that's supposed to be japanese but it's brewed in Belgium and it seems very hazy, a Sapporo Premium Lager which actually is japanese and a Bintang Pilsener from Indonesia.
  Looking forward to try them, in about fiffteen days when I will be done with the darn pills.
  When I paid and went out I discovered my bike was stolen, during the ten minutes I was in the supermarket. I was a bit frustrated of course, but eventually all worked out well, as I was able to find a second hand bike in a much better condition than mine (it even has brakes!) for only fifty euros. For the thief, I hope he breaks his neck in a tragic accident, after he has unsuccesfully tried to brake with my faulty brakes.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου