Κυριακή 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Hertog Jan Karakter


I am still taking those damn pills for my skin fungus infection and I still have to take them for another five days. But tonight I decided I had enough of not having any beer. So what better way to go back to my beer drinking than with a 7,5% ABV beer? While I am waiting for my spare ribs to be ready, I thought to post the review I had posted on beeradvocate, only much much altered, since now that I used a more suitable glass, what I perceived from this one was quite different than half a year ago.

Poured from a 300 ml bottle into a Chimay chalice. Colour is light amber, kind of ruby once it's hold against the light. Head of one finger in height, brownish in color that doesn't last long. Aroma is fruity and to be more specific, that of dark fruits, like plums and dates.The taste is sort of metallic, but other than that sweet, with the dark fruits element much more obvious. Some caramel too, but mostly on the aftertaste. The alcohol very nicely conceiled.Medium thickness on the body, light carbonation. A little dry on the palate.Another very good beer from Hertog Jan.

3.38/5


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου